Corona Family Law Attorney

Corona Office
1101 California Ave, Suite 210
Corona, CA 92881

Home Firm Overview Attorneys FAQ Contact Us
Fill out a free case analysis if you are considering divorce. Find out what happens when you enlist our help for your case. Read why we are serious about pursuing positive results.

Corona Grandparents' Rights Lawyer

Grandparents: You Have Rights Too

Corona Family law attorney

Searching for a grandparents' rights attorney in Corona? When it comes to family law, the focus tends to be on parents and children. The important role of grandparents is often overlooked, which is unfortunate. At the Law Offices of John Joseph Buckey, Jr. & Associates, we are committed to standing up for the rights of grandparents. Whether you need assistance seeking visitation rights or you are worried about the way that your grandchildren are being treated by their parents, our attorneys can help.

Staying Part of Your Grandchild's Life

Your child is getting a divorce. You understand that this is a stressful situation. You know that your child has a lot on his or her mind. You understand how you may be forgotten with all that is going on.

You may understand the situation, but you don't have to accept it. Our Corona family lawyers will work with you to find out what options you have to see that you can continue to be a part of your grandchild's life. We stand up for the rights of grandparents.

Is your grandchild in an unsafe situation?

The last thing you want to do is take legal action against your own child or your child's spouse. However, you also want to make certain that your grandchild remains safe at all times.

If you have learned that your child or your child's ex-spouse is putting your grandchild in a dangerous situation, our attorneys are here to let you know that you have options. We can work with you and with Child Protective Services (CPS) to see that the situation is either corrected or that your grandchild is taken out of harm's way.

Don't hesitate to contact us today for a free initial consultation, to review your legal options and to find out more about how we can help you. In some cases it is possible to petition the family law court for reasonable rights of visitation, or to secure guardianship or custody of your grandchildren. We know how important the outcome of this situation may be for you, and sincerely want to help you secure a favorable result. So pick up the phone and call 951-547-1937 to speak with our experienced trial lawyers!



Google Plus